If you’re like the majority of people you do not think too much about the parts of a refrigerator before it breaks down, or unless it comes time to replace it. To ensure you get the most use possible out of this invaluable appliance it can be useful to know how it keeps food and drinks cool—and Premiere Plantation Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read on to find out all you should understand about how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the time to call refrigerator repair Plantation.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find many houses that don’t have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It’s been a must-have appliance for several years. A household refrigerator can store food at the optimal temperature, to stop spoilage and slow down harmful bacteria. The process of refrigeration works by moving the heat from the interior of the refrigerator to the outside, using the principles of condensation and evaporation.
The main components of your refrigerator are. For questions or service call Premiere Plantation Appliance Repair:
A compressor is a combo of a pump and motor, and it is necessary for the circulation of refrigerant throughout the cooling system.
The compressor is a very important piece of a refrigerator. Homeowners should call on a professional company if the compressor is broken.
The condenser is located on the back outside panel of the refrigerator and helps to emit the heat collected from within the refrigerator then out into the surrounding air.
A evaporator is housed on the interior of the refrigerator where absorbs the heat contained within it, effectively reducing the temperature inside.
The moment an evaporator is not working, it’s time to hire a professional. Do not wait too long.
Liquified refrigerant is transported within a capillary tube that serves as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, thereby transforming it into a liquid.
The refrigerator thermostat helps regulate the temperature in the interior of a refrigerator, starting a new cooling period as it is necessary.
A thermostat inside of a refrigerator is very prone to problems. Troubleshoot and call a repairman in Plantation for service right when an issue happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Right when the temperature within a refrigerator is higher than the set point sensors alert the refrigerator compressor to engage, and then the next cool down starts. The refrigerator draws in the cool liquid refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes it, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor directs the heated gas in the direction of the condenser coils located on the rear of the appliance, at which point it comes in contact with the lower temperature in the kitchen and reverts back to a liquified form.
3. The cooled liquid continues on its journey to the evaporator, pushing through the coils on the inside of the refrigerator and freezer compartment.
4. The coolant then absorbs the heated air from inside the refrigerator, thereby lowering the temperature back to the best final point.
5. The refrigerant will evaporate, and will return back into a gas form, and then returns to the refrigerator compressor unit in order to continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is used in several applications and large appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By contracting warmth from one place and relocating it to another the cycle of refrigeration helps cooling a home, creates a safe environment for perishable food, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of a number of different products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require professional attention? You can schedule repair with Premiere Plantation Appliance Repair.
Premiere Plantation Appliance Repair will repair all standard models of refrigerators – including industrial models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our licensed technicians in Plantation complete training to troubleshoot and repair cooling problems, ice makers, condensation, puddles and leaks, bulbs, touch panels, smart technology and other malfunctions. We know refrigerator repair! Call today!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
- Refrigerator Noisy
- Refrigerator Not Cooling
- Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Working
- Refrigerator Water Dispenser Not Working